Apologies for lag in updates.
I have been in LA for since last July have had a fair share of tragedies as well as countless unsavory experiences with photographers. I am still waiting for images from over 2 dozen shoots. So, since people have been so unprofessional and a frustrating waste of my time, I have distracted myself with other passions. Thank you to everyone who has shown follow-through, I appreciate your courtesy and mutual respect for another humble artist.
So... what am I doing???
1. Collaborating with other artists on secret digital&writing projects
2. I have a number of musical projects under development. I am a Russian/English vocalist/songwriter.
3. Trying to stay alive.
4. I work as a photography asst. & photo retoucher part-time
5. I still model, do make-up, styling, post-production, but it's primarily limited to paid bookings.
6. My modeling direction is still focused on fashion, dark beauty, the erotic, conceptual & emotive. No.. it hasn't changed.
7. I'm no longer blonde, I took a turn for dark brunette with long locks. Let me know what you think with thoughtful words
8. I have a number of publications in the works I am excited to share.
9. I'm probably less of a "model" & more of a digital being & personality.
10. I'm hoping to get schooled in Radiology sometime soon, and meanwhile work behind the scenes in media and/or entertainment.
So follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/PreciousLittle
& Myspace: www.myspace.com/darya_dasha
Now, if you don't know already. Music is my Valentine. I'm in love with it. I love to make it, work with other talented experimental musicians, it truly makes me happy. I also try to promote any bands, models, designers I truly respect & adore
The genres I am primarily focusing on are (in my own projects & those with others):
EBM, Darkwave, Industrial, Synthpop, Rock, anything with elements of aggro & evilicious. I also do folk
If you come to LA.. let me know, let's have a cup of coffee, some whiskey or wine.
If you want to book me for modeling feel free to write me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org